Looking for a Birthday Venue?
At Mertailor's Mermaid Aquarium Encounter, your birthday celebration is taken to new depths of enchantment. The mermaid show is a true spectacle, where graceful merfolk captivate with their mesmerizing aquatic performances. Witness their ethereal beauty as they dance through the water, creating an atmosphere of pure magic. And the enchantment continues with an exclusive meet and greet with a real-life mermaid. This rare opportunity allows you and your guests to interact with these mystical beings, learning about their captivating underwater world and capturing cherished moments that will be treasured forever.
Have Your Next Birthday at the Aquarium!
With the combination of the mermaid show and this extraordinary encounter, your birthday celebration at Mertailor's promises to be an unforgettable journey into a realm of wonder and imagination.
- Exclusive use of the Aquarium for 90 minutes as a private party for up to 50 guests, with access to all exhibits and touch tanks.
- Mermaid Show
- Meet and Greet with a dry posing Mermaid and picture opportunities for the birthday child/adult.
- Creature Feature greeting with one of our non-sea life friends
- Table set up for cake and drinks supplied by you**.
- Premium birthday gift of a Guppy mermaid tail for (1) child/adult.
We will set-up tables with plain table covers in our theater area for your use. You may bring cupcakes or cake and drinks for your guests. Cupcakes may be more eating friendly based on our facility. Please don't forget plates, silverware, cups, napkins, etc as these items will not be provided and are not available for purchase at the Aquarium.
Pricing & Availabilities:
The following rates apply to reserve the Aquarium for your private birthday party event (subject to availability):
- Monday - Friday 2:00pm -3:30pm $650.00 + applicable Florida Sales Tax
- Saturday - Sunday 2:00pm - 3:30pm $950.00 + applicable Florida Sales Tax
Payment & Reservation:
Pay in full at commitment OR pay 50% deposit deposit to reserve your date and pay balance due no less than 2 weeks prior to date of reservation.
Cancellation requests must be received via email NO LESS than 2 weeks in advance of reservation.
In all cases, $150.00 of any monies paid will be retained as a non-refundable deposit.
Cancellation requests received in writing more than 2 weeks in advance will be partially refundable (less $150.00).
Cancellation requests received in writing less than 2 weeks in advance of reservation are 100% non-refundable.